Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tool #7-Online Project

I really like Wallwisher and my partner has been moved to a new school in Spring Branch.  I thought the students could do KWL charts on independent readings levels as a center.  They could begin by posting their interests to identify a book they could share and set timelines for when they would complete the K chart, the W chart, when they plan to complete the story and then share what they learned.  I believe this would be a good independent learning center and would help the students increase their fluency.  After they complete the study, they could write a composite on what they learned and write a reflection about how they felt about the project.  I would try to implement the project in late September or early October after classroom procedures and schedules settled in.






No comments:

Post a Comment